Technical Project Manager
JOIN OUR TEAM
Technical Project Manager
Location: Central Islip, NY
Naka Technologies, leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Naka serves top clients across key industry sectors (such as Banking, Financial Services, Education, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing & Logistics, Retail & Consumer goods, Media & Entertainment, among others).
- Support business process projects, including documenting business process workflows using various tools and methods; coordinating research and resolution of issues resulting from proposed changes; developing documentation used to drive change management, new policies and procedures, and training materials.
- Coordinate with multiple internal and external organizations working as part of team with Client Services.
- Develop solutions to client requests, making available data more useful to the clients.
- Acting as main point of client contact, estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals; delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel; identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Develop functional documentation for use by design and development teams.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Manage project budgets, timelines and scope; prepare reports to management on project timelines and budgets.
- Manage multiple projects, prioritize and execute tasks within deadlines and constraints.
- Support business development efforts by preparing proposals and estimates and attending pitches.
- Organize and facilitate training and knowledge transfer with clients.
- Develop run sheets and troubleshooting procedures for recurring jobs.
- Review and maintain technology policy and procedure documentation.
- Review project contracts.
- Supervise quality assurance process.
- Gather and analyze bug reports and new feature requests from clients.
- Review and carry out client data security requirements.
- Management of Cisco maintenance service contracts and Enterprise Agreements
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Agile certifications a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT-related project management and release management
- Advanced knowledge of project management tools IE. ConnectWise Manage
- Ability to navigate in a nimble environment and drive success
- Ability to travel and be onsite at client sites
- Strong technical and tactical problem-solving skills; Must be able to demonstrate technical competence and a proven track record of technical accomplishments in the technology field
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience. PMP desired.
- Superior analytical abilities, including the ability to analyze existing processes and determine what improvements are to be made
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interface with all levels of an organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, information systems, related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of Healthcare experience is a must
- Salary: $90,000 – $115,000