JOIN OUR TEAM
Location: Melville, NY
- VMware infrastructure management
- Monitors, Optimizes and Supports SQL database installations.
- Windows Server administration: Provisioning, troubleshooting, monitoring
- Monitors and verifies the system back up policy is functioning according to specifications.
- Oversees the local day-to-day IT support team activities and provides level 3 support.
- Helps IT Management and architect in design, development, and implementation of strategic IT direction.
- End User Support / Desktop Support: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, desktop and mobile device troubleshooting, deployment of home networks
- Systems Administration: Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Platforms as well as Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange Server including email flow troubleshooting and Citrix XenApp
- Experience supporting a large-scale global network environment
- Strong communication: ability to transfer information clearly and escalate issues
- Ability to use standard desktop tools and applications effectively
- Good knowledge of Windows, Excel, Linux and Microsoft Exchange
- Must be reliable, proactive, and maintain composure under pressure
- Hardware and software troubleshooting knowledge
- Ability to multitask and use discretion to determine most urgent matters that need attentionServe as primary point of contact for technical issues related to the Data Center
- 5+ years experience with VMware design and administration
- 3+ years experience with MS SQL Management
- 5+ years experience with MS Active Directory and Azure AdministrationDegree in relevant computer-related field is helpful
Salary: $95,000 – $120,000