Position: Senior Cisco ISE Specialist
Naka Technologies, leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Naka serves top clients across key industry sectors (such as Banking, Financial Services, Education and Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing & Logistics, Retail & Consumer goods, Media & Entertainment, among others).
We are looking for a Senior Cisco ISE Specialist who wants to get involved with a medium sized, fast paced, and dynamic company.
In collaboration with the IT team you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting Cisco-based security solutions, as well as other providers. In this role, you will assist customers with high-level and detailed design, implementation, operations, troubleshooting and issue resolution. You will develop documentation as it relates to project requirements and assist with or develop customer-facing presentations of technology solutions.
The right candidate will be a positive and supportive member of the IT team, a self-starter, love the challenge of solving problems and building solutions to help the company scale. This position will be located at our HQ in Hauppauge, NY
- Assess, design, implement, troubleshoot, and document Cisco security solutions and related systems
- Develop both high-level and detailed implementation and test plans for security technologies related to enterprise networks
- Provide knowledge transfer and informal training to clients and co-workers
- Must be able to work with end-users, communicate clearly, and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work with practice lead to coordinate scheduling to meet customer needs, sometimes juggling multiple projects at one time.
- Basic network skills with routing and switching is a must.
- Demonstrate the ability to qualify, penetrate, and close new accounts.
- Wireless background (understand how WLAN controllers work)
- Good switching background
- Experience with PKI and Certificate Authority
- Network Security Experience with firewall exposures to (as many as possible) Cisco, Palo Alto, Check Point, Fortinet, etc.
- CISSP or equivalent certification
- Certifications in multiple technology areas are a significant plus