Regional Sales Director – West
JOIN OUR TEAM
Regional Sales Director – West
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
NAKA is searching for a Regional Sales Director, West to establish and drive sales activities for our IT Services offerings within a designated geography. You will be expected to penetrate and prospect named accounts for new large enterprise business. You will need a demonstrated history of achievement against sales goals through the selling of IT product and services. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving start-up environment.
- Attainment of Annual Sales Quota and Quarterly Targets. Deliver regional bookings goals via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing enterprise client accounts.
- Customer Development. Manage prospective customer relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Develop and Implement Regional Pipeline Growth Strategies. Leveraging all available resources, internal and external, to grow the regional pipeline of opportunities to 4x bookings goals or more.
- Forecasting and Pipeline Management. Track customer information and provide continuous forecast and pipeline accuracy through diligent CRM upkeep.
- Managing Quote to Cash. Ensuring regional bookings are clean and complete to meet Quote to Cash requirements.
- Providing Market Feedback. Reporting customer feedback and competitive analysis to appropriate company personnel to assist in product development.
- Research, plan and execute the go-to-market strategy starting from targeting accounts, through building channels & partnerships to marketing plans and initiatives.
- Create and implement a strategic region-wide sales plan, drive and over-achieve quotas while managing the entire sales process.
- You’ll be working in a dynamic, agile environment with highly professional team members, and world-leading customers and partners.
- Strong understanding of IT Product and Services, CyberSecurity, Cloud & SaaS solutions and/or Security Infrastructure Products.
- 5+ years proven success selling IT Product and Services or subscription-based products to a diverse enterprise customer base
- Prefer successful selling experience to the Fortune 500 accounts in the region
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Connectwise (preferred)
- Excellent, positive communications skills and relationship building
- History of meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling and or consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative environment and operate as a team-player
- Excellent communication (Written & Verbal) and presentation skills.
- Experience achieving annual revenue targets in channel management and direct sales, selling IT services.
- Strong technical understanding – must
- Industrial background/knowledge
- A “hands-on” attitude with a passion to drive both individual and team success
- Able to work independently at times whilst also collaborating with colleagues across the world.
- Enterprise sales experience with the ability to sell to multiple stakeholders during a complex sales cycle. Preferably previous experience selling to CISO, CIO or CTO contacts
- Strong business acumen for uncovering, evaluating, growing and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic environment
- A proven history of over achievement and excellence
- Salary: Base + Commission over $300K