JOIN OUR TEAM
- Will work within the IT Help Desk, accountable for ensuring continuity of desktop services for end users by providing support for Mac OS X, Windows 10, Microsoft Office Applications, JAMF.
- Offer Level 1 support for hardware, software, computer and network problems as submitted to the Help Desk Ticketing System, support calls and emails.
- Assist in computer related duties and projects as needed.
- Familiar with hardware diagnostics, troubleshooting, system reloads.
- Experience in Apple macOS Management ,Asset Management ,Customer Service Technology Support and Microsoft 365.
- Essential Functions: Assure continuity of the computer system for all system users Offer level 1 technical support of IP Phone System.
- Offer technical sites to all Northside remote sites and users as level 1 technician.
- Support and configure Wireless, cell and Mobile equipment components as it relates to mobile work force of Northside.
- Support desktop hardware, peripherals and operating systems.
- Perform system and device installation on all locations.
- Maintain network user accounts.
- Help all departments with their specific database and software.
- Call vendors for problem reporting as well as dispatching their technical support for copiers, printers and other peripherals.
- Familiarize end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation
- Analyze problems (both technical and operational) and arrive at workable solutions.
- Provide support for Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems and Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016 application suites and Office 365
- Support PC, Laptop and Virtual Desktop computer hardware and applications
- Promptly document and create tickets for all reports of information system problems.
- Isolate problem trends and ensures that troubleshooting efforts are completed for recurring problems
- Execute the employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes along with other ServiceDesk team members
- Install, configure, update and support both commercial and proprietary applications
- Establish and maintain Active Directory and e-mail accounts and resource access
- Salary: $35,000 – $40,000