Director of Cloud Enablement
JOIN OUR TEAM
Director of Cloud Enablement
Location: Central Islip
Naka Technologies, a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, is dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Naka serves top clients across key industry sectors (such as Banking, Financial Services, Education and Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing & Logistics, Retail & Consumer goods, Media & Entertainment, among others).
As a Director of Cloud Enablement, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the recurring revenue from cloud offerings, taking on a hands-on leadership role when working with clients as a trusted advisor.
The role would be instrumental in growing our recurring services portfolio around CSP, services around recurring medal plans, and building and collaborating with our Service Delivery team.
Provides follow-up communication and strategies with customers. The Director of Cloud Support Services will also work with sales personnel during the sales motion by actively participating in pre-sales activity including (meetings, estimate creation, and statement of work creation/delivery).
A successful Director will be someone who leverages a continuous improvement and learning mindset to enable NAKA to successfully scale the team and our market share while continuing to drive excellence with our existing customer base.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Hands-on working technical expertise
- Drive growth, profitability, and scale across Microsoft Modern Workplace environment, including
- Cloud Solution Provider (CSP)
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Power Apps
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Provide input into innovation to the Recurring Services Practice
- Ensure successful client onboarding by establishing and enforcing processes. Evaluate processes for effectiveness at appropriate intervals
- Ensure customer business reviews are being completed
- Collaborates with Director, Managed Services to develop and execute strategies on innovative, differentiated recurring managed service offerings (e.g., CSP, recurring medal plans, Teams experience) that lead to exponential practice growth
- Collaborates with Director, Managed Services to manage and review recurring services P/L on a regular basis
- Develops and baselines newer processes, tools and templates to mature
- Review, and approve ticket billing and explanation
- Manage to Practice and Business Unit KPI’s
- People Success
- Participates in hiring, onboarding and mentoring of recurring services team in collaboration with Director, Managed Services
- Assess customer needs and make strategic and tactical recommendations to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Carry out annual performance reviews and ongoing performance management with respect to strategic growth goals laid out for the practice
- Responsible for setting up career paths and career development plans for individual consultants.
- Leads learning and development initiatives
- Provides leadership, coaching, and performance management, fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high performance, resourcefulness, and ethical behavior across teams
- Projects and Pre-sales
- Participate in pre-sales activities with prospects, clients, and NAKA sales staff
- Participate in estimate creation/review for Microsoft Solutions (Office 365/Azure) and the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program
- Create Statement of Work (SOWs) and delivery as part of sales motion
- Provides training and thought leadership around new unique recurring managed services offerings to presales and sales teams requirements
Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Information Technology, or a related field preferred. Equivalent experience considered.
- 10+ years of experience in the Information Technology field.
- Proven knowledge and experience with Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) process, Azure, Microsoft Dynamics, and Microsoft Teams.
- Proven experience with digital and cloud offerings and services across Microsoft Dynamics, Azure, Teams and/or CSP
- Demonstrated drive for excellence in the delivery of quality customer solutions and experience and ability to manage a team to achieve desired results.
- Solution Expertise around Microsoft Office 365, Azure, and CSP over a combination of Azure, CSP, IAAS, PowerApps.
- Experience with Office 365/Azure Solution Architecture, Portfolio Management, Resource Management, Project Management, and Proposal Management. Federal procurements are a plus.
- Team player who is results-oriented and growth mindset
- Total Compensation: $200,000