Position: Consultant/Senior Consultant Technical Infrastructure Architect
- Architect, practitioner, hands-on knowledge across infrastructure components – compute, network, storage
- Hands-on architecture experience with modern technologies software-defined infrastructure, hyperconverged, cloud, automation
- Ability to advise/collaborate with executive leadership
- Leadership skills
- Motivated, driven personality
- Technology certifications – VMWare, Cisco, cloud
- Relevant exp with cloud, OEM products, service providers.
- Candidates cannot just be engagement leads they must be able to drive engagements with technical experience.
- 5+ year experienced candidates who have a passion for technology, want to gain/have certifications and are eager to progress in a consultancy firm.