Cloud – Pre Sales Solutions Architect
As a Pre-Sales Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for working with customers and prospects, to gather their business needs and translate them into a technical solution using various Cloud Platform. You have competency in leading client requirements gathering (business and technical) in support of architecting, designing and overall technical value selling of cloud-based solutions. You are passionate about technology and in particular, leveraging core cloud computing service models to drive incremental business value to customer e.g. accelerated time to value and time to market.
- Provide subject matter expertise on cloud computing best practices and how the Information Builders Cloud Platform solution supports those practices.
- Develop and present complex multi-tier cloud applications on leading cloud service provider platforms e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud, and demonstrating customer use-case compliance via proof of technology engagements.
- Design and deliver dynamic product demonstrations
- Apply your business acumen to specialize in one or more vertical industries
- Drive all technical aspects of proof of technology from data review and gathering business requirements to designing and presenting the solution
You possess a well-rounded technical portfolio of skills including (but not limited to):
- Understanding of techniques for scaling applications in a cloud environment
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology and DevOps
- Skills in Go and Python preferable
- Ability to be productive in a globally distributed team through self-discipline and self-motivation
- 5+ years as a Solutions Architect, Systems Engineer or Sales Consultant. Experience working with enterprise cloud solutions as part of a different role within an organization will also be considered. Flexibility to travel.