Position: Senior Systems Engineer
The Senior Network Engineer will be required to develop solutions for complex network and server problems. They will have the ability to analyze existing systems and make proactive recommendations for improvements. Develops, maintains, and implements all systems, applications, and networking configurations.
- 5 or more years of recent computer, server, and network troubleshooting experience
- Must be resourceful and able to take initiative in a dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot technical problems
- Advanced knowledge of current Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 systems
- Advanced knowledge of computer and server hardware
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Operating Systems 2008 – 2019
- Advanced knowledge of Cyber/Network Security
- Excellent understanding of storage, network, and hardware technologies
- Excellent attention to detail and proven strong analytical/trouble shooting skills
- Excellent problem solving skills in resolving issues with complex systems.
- Good end user presentation skills. Able to communicate technical information to users in a non-technical manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Prior domain migration experience a plus
- Ability and willingness to work in an environment providing 24x7x365 support both remotely and occasional onsite weekend projects.
- Provides resolution for escalated service tickets
- Works with clients to evaluate and solve technical problems
- Evaluates existing systems and/or user needs to analyze, design, recommend, and implement system changes
- Configures and supports internal and/or external networks
- Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations
- Troubleshoots network performance
- Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment