Position: Cisco Sales Representative
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
As a Cisco Sales Representative, you will increase Naka revenue and market presence through effective selling into past, current and targeted customers. You will achieve growth objectives through prospecting, lead response and relationship building.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
- Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate hardware and company services.
- Develop new account relationships
- Drive profitably and grow revenue for target accounts in partnership with the inside sales team.
- Achieve growth objectives through prospecting, lead response, and relationship building with Mid-Tier and Fortune 1000 companies
- Qualify business opportunities by identifying the scope of projects and initiatives, decision-makers, stakeholders, and overall scope of opportunity
- Expand existing accounts within an established geographic territory
- Maintain and grow existing client revenues through cross-selling of Naka core competencies
- Establish and maintain manufacturer/partner relationships to develop joint sales opportunities
- Develop and implement a quarterly account marketing plan
- Provide monthly forecast and quarterly reviews for assigned territory
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Demonstrate the ability to qualify, penetrate, and close new accounts
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills
- Possess deep multi-product knowledge in breadth and depth
- Proven ability to leverage subject matter experts to further the sales process
- Established record of success in sales
- Work well independently
Education and Experience:
- Proven success selling to Managed Accounts at the CXO and VP level
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science or Engineering fields preferred
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience includes selling technology solutions including wireless, security, IP Telephony, software, etc.
- Past experience with VARs preferred