JOIN OUR TEAM
Location: Downtown Chicago
- 3-6 month engagement Onsite
- Experience with analytics and reporting system in Azure
- Can manage the project in Agile methodology
- The usual Sr PM skills (excellent soft skills, strong team leadership, comfortable and effective reporting upwards, drives for solutions and delivery).
- Becoming a subject matter expert (SME) of multiple agile software development lines and the associated platform.
- Help application product teams bring their latest ideas to the field faster and provide the fault-tolerant and highly-scalable core of our customers platform as a service for internal users.
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- 6+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- 5+ year of experience in software management, engineering, or design
- Well versed in building product-quality software on Azure including experience in designing for high availability, building multi-region and multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets and affinity groups.
- Familiar with various application stacks such as .NET, C#, Powershell etc in a Visual Studio TFS/VSO environment.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following:
- Azure PaaS technologies
- Azure apps technologies such as AzureSQL, Azure Tables, Cache, SQL Server DW, Azure AD
- Azure IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium
- Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
- Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
- Expert level knowledge regarding MS Azure IaaS services (i.e. Compute, networking, databases, storage, backup and archive, DR, security, monitoring, etc.)
- Strong expertise in MS Azure Security & Identity services (i.e. Azure Active Directory, Domain
Services, Azure Security Center, Azure Governance,)
- Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Federated
AD, AD integration
- Azure Powershell deployments, experience with Powershell, DevOps CI/CD Pipelines
- Familiarity with Office 365 and Sharepoint service offerings.
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead distributed teams and play the liaison.
- Azure certification in any of the following – Solutions Architect, Infrastructure Architect or Systems Ops.
Salary: $120,000 – $140,000